Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 January, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Diane Wood @Diane416
02 January, 11:32
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Who cares if it is boring. It has all basically been a boring nothing burger for us. Jus end this shit. The crap that has gone on the last two weeks is disgusting. Horrid weather for what? We want you at home -- WHY?? To ruin Christmas? I know they want to change it all but you can't bloody do that until people know about it and that certainly hasn't happened. Stay home, don't travel -- WHY? To ruin more family relations? A few children died in a horrid bus accident on their way home for Christmas due to the freaking weather. All for a big huge nothing burger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 January, 11:53
In response Diane Wood to her Publication
Be careful Diane! You will be called a troll, shill, vibe pooper scooper, and every other name in the book. No complaining allowed, no questioning allowed, do as you are told by "influencer" accounts who speak in riddles and misinformation(for your own good). The only other response is "take time away, you seem like you need a break". Does anyone see the irony in this?? Hello????

I'm sick to death of this crap, I try to do the "right" thing by posting sweet memes and bible verses, but is this really what our Creator would want? Is this really to build patience...as if being chewed up and spit out by family and friends wasn't enough? Over the holidays, I had to talk 2 friends I met through TG and AU off the ledge, I literally have no idea how they have survived this long, except through the grace of God. Lost jobs, in poor health, borrowing money to make it through the next week.

I want you to know that I love you and I hear you and we will make it through.🙏❤️

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
01 January, 11:40
😇 Happy New Year Sarah 🌌 - Elon owns a company called the Boring Company. Make underground highways. With that info, what do you make of these' comms' about boring. ?

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
02 January, 12:16
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Interdasting.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 January, 10:16