Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 January, 09:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I would add that under the articles of war prisoners may be held indefinately while war is ongoing...and the usual protections do not apply. 😐🤍🏁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 09:46
Question:
If P.A.N.I.C. and these prisoners were feds, antifa, and nancies goons...why would WE bother to see them released?
Are there any patriots in this lockup? Who the fuck knows...but i would bet against it everytime. I might lose 25 cents...but thats ok.👏🧐🤍🏁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
03 January, 10:32
Wanted to join ...went thru a roll of TP crying last night til I fell asleep exhausted & woke up woozey, nauseated & headache...took charcoal pills & ate a little oatmeal. I know many others feeling this, these bodies are petering out ...

I'm not alone at rock n' hard place as many are w/daily individual situations.

Looking at food with uv
light has disgusted me & throwing away, even so called "healthy companies" food is solent puke green. my only furry companion may need tooth extracted & just like hosp they want to give him all these shots i never get him (cause he almost died as a kitten after shots).

this "prison planet" takes away our sovereign choices by force & manipulation in everyday decisions.🔥
I also will not play the "paper slavery chains" for $ or to travel either. I'm not faking all "happy" when these chains are still apparent every damn day!!!

We are not being given free choices, only controlled manipulation.🔥 why people are still complying is 🔥

05 January, 09:48

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Prayers for ur kitty!...and u.
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
02 January, 10:35
Yes! ❤️🙏

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
02 January, 10:03
fast begins in t-minus 1h 58m (for me)

are you still in?

Judy Link @Jlink333
02 January, 02:20
Hubby and I are in! We’ve been meaning to do a fast for a while. Thanks for alerting us to this chance to be of service! 😊🙏💖

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
02 January, 01:45
3would be very hard. 1 is tough for me

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 January, 01:51
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
I have faith in you!

Aurelia 251201 @AureliaB
02 January, 01:28
I'm doing it. January 3,4 and 5

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
02 January, 11:10
I can do one day only

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
02 January, 04:54
🤔
Three day fast…leading up to “Three Kings Day”
aka “Epiphany” 💡👀 🤯
aka “Little Christmas”

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
02 January, 11:20
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Theophany is a Feastday of the Orthodox Church. We “celebrate” this with services followed by the “blessing of the waters” where Priests bless water to turn it into Holy Water. Theophany is the Baptism of the Lord Jesus Christ. This happens on 1/6 (in our Parish).

On 1/1 we celebrate the Feast known as “Circuncision of the Lord” which is always 8 days after Christmas (we’re “new calendar”).

For Theophany our Parish always blesses a river that flows directly from a glacier and ends up miles away in a large bay. I have witnessed some incredible things happen at these services.

Vekhen Vekhen @Vekhen
02 January, 12:15
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Vekhen Vekhen @vekhen
17 seconds ago
Armenian Christmas is on January 6th. Armenian was the 1st Christian nation and has been persucuted ever since.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
02 January, 12:46
Just last night my husband & I said we should do a 3 day fast to reset this week.
This just confirms to me we need to do it. Thanks for helping us decide on the date to start.
The J6thers being held need this extra strength passed to them right now.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 January, 12:17
fasting and prayer🙏

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
01 January, 11:43
Kim - didn't the current Pope just resign the other day ? Now the previous 'anointed' Pope has passed on. That means for the first time since (that I am aware) the Vatican established 200 AD, there is no Papal representation. On New Years day ?

Iam Mie @iammiele
01 January, 11:35
saw this earlier, thought i might start another fast before i even saw it...if anything prayer and meditation will help... for those being held and also for the children...i know if many participate it will work...let manifest intentions for justice and peace!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 January, 10:51
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
#PeaceIsThePrize
#EstherFast

Preparation for unification?

But what does this all have to do with fasting? The Rabbis say that when Jews went to war in the Bible, it was never only a battle of military strength and strategy. There was a spiritual war being waged as well. They needed God to be on their side to guide them to victory.

https://www.alephbeta.org/...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 January, 10:12
This is one way to manifest Miracles.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 January, 10:03
um I have lost close to 50 lbs in just over a month intermit fastin andd 3-6 dday fasts here and there. heck im in

Iam Mie @iammiele
01 January, 11:39
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
congrats on the progress! best wishes and be safe on your journey! best to you for health, peace and prosperity!

Iam Mie @iammiele
01 January, 11:39
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
congrats on the progress! best wishes and be safe on your journey! best to you for health, peace and prosperity!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 January, 10:02
I love this man.❤️🙏Hero for humanity!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 January, 09:53
Does a 72hr ‘tech fast’ count 😉

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 09:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
lol

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
01 January, 09:38

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
01 January, 05:49
i'll hop on that ✅
because he's a good guy with viable solutions (not because of his religious association)
👉🏻 mass fasting and prayer is effective

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
01 January, 05:09
🤬🤬🤬Get them OUT!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
01 January, 11:25
Good call from Vigano!
Curious if he is attending the departure of pedopope1?

Kira Kju @kju17
01 January, 09:37
🙏👏👏👏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 January, 09:36
😃👍💥❤️✝️🙏