COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
One of the best moments of 2022:
The fall of the Georgia Guidestones.
It came out of nowhere and truly felt symbolic of their totalitarian plans collapsing before their very eyes.
How could you not love it?
01:00 AM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 January, 05:44
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 January, 01:14
As a Georgian, I feel delivered of sorts. I could only have enjoyed it’s destruction more if I could know for sure that it was John running in the footage to place the beacon/ explosive whatever it was on the DAMNED thing.
Sometimes destruction is a beautiful thing.
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 January, 12:41
thats was beautiful!!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 January, 08:20
this was my favorite moment of 2022

Love Life @FullwithHope
01 January, 08:03
β€οΈπŸŽ†

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 January, 03:05
bonne annee πŸ₯³

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 January, 02:58
❀️πŸ’₯

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 January, 02:59
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
i forgot to repost...TQ Sam.!

01 January, 02:57
Hooya! bomb my ass!! that was divine.! maybe Pete buttplug did it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

01 January, 02:42
we were lucky to have you on wego

01 January, 02:42
totally agree 100000000%... greatest moment. .. you ROCK and I am so glad I met you 3+ years ago.. what a wild ride...I was mil back then

God Wins donated @GR2021
01 January, 02:40
Truly the best!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 January, 02:35
πŸ’₯Goodbye Georgia GuidstonesπŸ’₯

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
01 January, 02:13
This was definitely my favourite day of last year! 😁

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
01 January, 01:39
I was thinking the same thing looking back at 2022.

Red 55S @Red55S
01 January, 01:23
Couldn't agree more.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
01 January, 01:04
ABSOLUTELY AGREE!! LOVED IT!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 January, 02:38
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Love this version…