COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
31 December, 02:52
Kash made an interesting point about Operation Warp Speed that is worth noting.

"Think of it this way. What if we had a vaccine in a timely fashion and President Trump shut it down.. I don't think the American public would have viewed that kindly to say the least."

The mainstream media would have absolutely eviscerated Trump if he had come out against the vaccines just as they did whenever he spoke about Ivermectin or any other cure. It was all about stopping Trump from winning another election and implementing the Great Reset... Trump stopped the Great Reset by forcing the other vaccine companies to push out their own vaccine quicker than they would have liked. They wanted lockdowns until everything collapsed, then vaccine passports and totalitarian control. But we avoided so much of that. I doubt Trump can ever come out and say what he really thinks of the vaccines at this point but for me personally, I believe we dodged way more bullets than people can imagine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
I have to agree with CV, Kash and Trump, even though I am so saddened at so much human devastation in our lifetime by such evil, it is war. It has been war. Choices were made. Trump, the 'good guys', are no more at fault than we ourselves are for allowing the evil in the first place. Even deeper, we were tricked and swooned by evil that put us to sleep. We must place all blame there. Trust that WE and OUR GOD are acting appropriately. I for one will refuse to believe in death. I know beyond knowing we are going to see and be with our loved ones again. And that we will not have to 'die' to do it. IF YOU PLACE ALL YOUR FOCUS AND HEART ON GOD FIRST - ALL THINGS WILL COME TOGETHER. DO NOT LET THIS CABAL EVIL SEPARATE US OVER THESE STUPID ARGUMENTS. The cabal asses took our people, not Trump.
06:23 PM - Dec 31, 2022
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heavens_Words in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catherine Smith, click on at the bottom under it