Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 December, 07:59
Before ascension: Annoyed.
After ascension: Annoyed in 5D.
OK, 2022 nearly done. Was a year like scabies crossed with bed bugs. Less than 24 hours left to be rid of it. 2023 is when things get properly weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 December, 09:52
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Also being hated for trying to make people aware of dangers related to taking experimental unproven injections for something that has a 99% recovery rate for most people.

When will this scamdemic nightmare end? As I type this I can hear my mom's tv recommending viewers get "boosted"! Thank God my mom is one of the few people who actually listened to me and refuses to take the jabs! Sadly, most of my friends and family didn't listen and got jabbed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
30 December, 10:15
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Frosts my ass to hear the commercials pushing it as safe while reading that: Pfizer admits…blah blah, lawsuits filed…blah blah, so-and-so arrested for crimes against humanity…well which is it? When will we see heads roll? When will they publicly admit and stop pushing it?