17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 December, 08:20
i still wonder what the whole plan is for setting the right people up with the tools (capital, opportunities, assets) to help rebuild. Many getting financially bled dry in the last year +, and we hope good people (common folk, not just billionaires) will be in positions of influence within their communities (not just by winning hearts and minds, but financially able to fund projects and public works).

I know we all have our ideas (XRP, metals, property, art/jewelery/rare pieces) but in a liquidity pinch and reversion of currency system, my tiny little mind can't quite piece together the timeline or immediacy/gentleness of the transition.

Something's gotta budge, and when one domino falls, the whole damn thing comes down with it.... (nothing moves until something moves).

As VK once said - so many focused on the pain phase, something has to come after. I'm already numb to the justice to come, I see it just as a checkbox I want to get past. We've got a world to rebuild.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
I'm holding on by the finest thread. I lost my husband, my friends and my job. The IRS is after me. If I lose my house I lose my daughter. There is no work. Watching the man I love rebuild his life with someone else (because I'm viewed as crazy for warning) and my daughter is almost to hard to bare. I wasn't one of the lucky ones that found VK right away only the Q posts. I didn't know about the 2023 thing or I would of did things differently. I wouldn't have been so scared of what was to come if I knew the timeline. There is nothing but pain for me until something happens that changes the circumstances.
05:22 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fightingmama2022 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 December, 01:42
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Love to you Fighting Mama ... Stay Strong ... Everything will work out for the best ✨💖🙏💫🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 December, 09:28
Praying for you Fighting Mama.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
30 December, 07:31
We are all hanging by a thread, but are in this together! You are not alone. We have all lost family/loved ones in various ways. Breathe. Amazing and good things are coming your way. You’re awake...and, here on AU. That’s so very important.

And, the IRS is effectively gone/changed. Don’t worry.

And, (I say this because I’ve been there)...your relationship breakdown is a blessing. He isn’t for you. You love a story, not reality. It’s in crisis that we find out who is there for us. You are in different dimensions; you are say, in 4-D/5-D, and he’s in 3-D. Not compatible. You are better off and now, I think you’re now free to love someone who loves YOU for YOU. ❤️

wht 2.0 @wht
30 December, 06:50
"As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me.
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle [that was] against me: for there were many with me.
Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved" Ps55:16-18,22

"Be fearful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things honest, whatsoever things just, whatsoever things pure, whatsoever things lovely, whatsoever things of good report; if any virtue, and if any praise, think on these things" Phil4:6-8

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
30 December, 06:35
Praying for you Fighting Mama. We are retired, and understand money not stretching enough. Especially for Heating Oil! May God Bless you and your family with Abundance Now! In Jesus name I Pray! 😢🙏❤

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
30 December, 06:07
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 December, 05:40
I think your scenario is much like many of us here.
Hang tough Mama 💖

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 December, 05:30
i saw you shared this at 2:22 (my go to number is 22) - so that gives me a sense of faith that you will be ok. now that being said - there are too many really struggling right now and the loss many of us have experienced is overwhelming. all we have is each other - i feel that so strongly. if you need some help or more exposure - let me know. i have a website so i can help you reach more people if you want to do a fundraising campaign or see if someone can help or a back up plan (if someone knows of a house in case that need arises). YOU ARE NOT ALONE! 🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
30 December, 05:24
💗🙏💗