John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
Super fraud Michael Jaco called the Flynn family deep state agents

Joe Flynn calls him out

Michael Jaco deletes the tweets

And people believe this Jaco guy? As they say, once CIA... always CIA...

theclickbaitexposechannel
04:08 PM - Dec 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 December, 06:30
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
BLAHAHAHAA OPTICS ....... THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE LIN WOODS / FLYNN REPEAT ............ THIS CRAP IS HILARIOUS TO ME LETS SWITCH IT AROUND NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE SOMEONE ELSE NOBODY KNOWS IT IS ALL OPTICS THERE IS NO REAL PROOF TO ANY OF IT IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeffrey Taylor @JeffreyLeeTaylor
30 December, 05:14
It doesn't "beg the question" it "raises the question".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
30 December, 04:47
Never watched this dude.. but I know someone who has 😆

This message just hit their email box 🤣🤣

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 December, 04:43
Flynn committed Treason and was executed weeks ago. He was a very, very, very bad man. Freemason, pedophile and traitor who tried to have Trump assassinated. Jaco is just another compromised POS, it appears they are turning on one another.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
30 December, 04:33
I listened to him maybe once and when he had some lady on to read Tarrot cards to talk about what was going on in the world I shut it right off and never listened to him again. I believe in the ONE True God and in His ONLY BEGOTTEN Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Not in that new age sorcery stuff.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 December, 04:27
I will never quit the Flynn family.
Anyone who attacks them , I stop listening too.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 December, 06:30
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
THIS !!!!!!!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
30 December, 04:16
Are people still listening to him?!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts