Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Linda Freedom @FreedomandWhisky1776
31 December, 05:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well i didnt believe half of what was shoved down my throat in school anyway, so im looking forward to hearing it all 🙂 My faith is in God 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vox nova @panda_code2
31 December, 08:49
One hour delta 🤍

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
31 December, 06:58
PAK is feelin' the NEO vibe! 🖤💚

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
30 December, 08:51
Truth: My parents and a library card at eight years old gave me many doors to Non-Fiction and probable futuristic disclosures.
Thanks to a library, and some good-intentioned teachers !

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 December, 07:55
I'd believe you... it's the only way.

MvA_r @MvA_r
30 December, 04:51
Ace
Moon
Punia

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 December, 03:37
good morning VK & AU
It’s the last day of 2022 here in NZ.
Is it time to leave the Matrix?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 December, 02:08
Funny how my new Breaking News Video used similar wording.

At 45 seconds of 1:11

"Follow along as she is challenged to unlearn everything she thought she knew about the Internet and to arm herself with knowledge, skills and resourcefulness to break herself free from the virtual shackles fo identity and security theft."

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 December, 01:56
Farther back you go, you see more lies! If you have lived through many years , You see History repeating! Question everything! I am learning more than I ever have! and seeing things reveal themselves, the lies is easy to see!

Reflex *.* @Reflex
30 December, 01:43

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt @PointyandSharp
30 December, 01:36

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
30 December, 12:33
🔥🔥🔥 Thats Spot On 🔥🔥🔥

wht 2.0 @wht
30 December, 12:06
"Come now and let us reason together sayeth the Lord" Is1:18

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
30 December, 12:03

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
30 December, 12:01
🐸I'm trying VK.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 December, 11:36
Hi VK.
What a tangled web of tracking and control [their] Matrix is.
The choice to leave is within each one of us. Many will need to reach a precipice in order to find the will to break free.

Your TS = 9:15.

Five Eyes Alliance

The Five Eyes Alliance (abbreviated as FVEY in government documents) is a cooperative intelligence network that monitors the electronic communications of citizens and foreign governments.

I hear FVEY is no more.

https://qalerts.app/?n=915

THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP.
Sometimes you CANNOT TELL people the truth.
You must show them.
Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].
We, the People, have been betrayed for a very long time.
WILL YOU STAND?
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
FOR FREEDOM.
FOR HUMANITY.
WHERE WE GO ONE
WE GO ALL !!!
Q

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 December, 01:57
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
WWG1WGA 🙏🏼🥰💫

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
30 December, 10:55
Morpheus explains the matrix.

https://youtu.be/YgJ5ZEn67...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 December, 10:41
Who is this directed at?
Anons or normies..

Seems like you're preaching to the choir.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 December, 10:41
He was also chatting with KanekoaTheGreat on Twitter...
Anon to Elanon

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 December, 10:40
I would say this has been known since at least the writings of the Upanishads in the East, or the Allegory of the Cave in the West.

I consider those to be recent iterations of much older understandings.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
30 December, 10:33

30 December, 10:30
i had a weido dream about Elon last night. I used to have dreams that completely made sense. This one did not.

30 December, 10:31
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
weirdo.. dang it 🤣

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
30 December, 10:27
Elon is basically saying the same thing Q has been telling us for years —> “THINK FOR YOURSELF.”

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 December, 11:52
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
30 December, 01:47
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Same dude/computer.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 December, 10:26
Wait until "There is no spoon" part. Manifest it.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
30 December, 10:20
Open Chat GPT. Get a laptop you’re no longer using or one that works that you can get cheap. Ask Chat GPT to give you the exact steps it takes to install Linux as an operating system on the old laptop (make sure you’re asking Chat GPT on a separate device). Reformat the old laptop to run on Linux. Then ask Chat GPT how to create a personal AI that can be installed and ran on Linux. If the answers are too technical ask Chat to explain it in bullet points to a seven year old. See if it can write code for the AI and give directions to install (perhaps you can get your personal AI to access the web?). Then have Chat guide you to create a personal blockchain to accept payments. If it all works you have created one hell of a machine. I don’t know much about any of this but I know being curious works well with Chat GPT.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 December, 10:59
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Wow. I can't even figure out my cell phone.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 December, 01:41
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
I humor at the irony of a comment under a post about leaving the matrix ( AI machines against the humans) that took from it inspiration on how to build their own AI machine.

I thought the idea was to destroy and become free of the AI machines, not build them.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
30 December, 10:23
Andrew Tate and his brother arrested yesterday. He said "The Matrix has attacked me" when he was taken to jail. Tate has been exposing [them] recently and [they] are fighting back.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 December, 10:11
😻

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 December, 10:09
Seems a contradiction to the premise of ChatGPT.