Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Rush Limbaugh -- My days on earth are numbered; But before I fade away, there is something important I need to say. It may not be important to anyone else; but it's important to me. Win, lose or fraud President Trump, I just want to say thank you for the last four years.
11:00 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Barbara Hunt @BabsH1776
07 February, 02:16
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
As humans all our days are numbered on earth...but as God's beloved sons and daughters we will have eternal life in Heaven and on the new earth that our Lord and Savior Jesus will rule over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
07 February, 01:49
One amazing patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WhenUKnow UKnow @4200lhp
07 February, 01:47
Rush is awesome, we all pray that he doesnt have to endure a lot of pain. #CancerSucks

American Patriot @LoverofLord
07 February, 12:02
Rush, So much love and so many prayers to you for a miracle. I pray you see your lifes work come to fruition. Please lord let him stay. God BLess you Rush.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
07 February, 11:41
Two people that share the same love of their country and proudly declare it in the face any and all who challenge the ideal the America is and will continue to be the greatest country on earth.