Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There is a very strange energy right now, being on holiday with unawake old friends, seeing my unawake auntie today, while visiting a childhood haunt with memories of innocence. I know that reality is about to knock their world sideways rather soon. The sheer horror of the evil that has been perpetrated is still sinking in, even after several years of facing it.
03:50 PM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
31 December, 03:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin we all feel you .. same here for us .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
30 December, 07:40
like a time warp only we can see…”lets do the time warp again”😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
30 December, 07:12

America First @AmericaFirst17
30 December, 03:03
Frens, it's been a very painful and lonely journey being this awake to the evils of this world. I did all that I could do to save as many people as possible. Most people ignored my words.

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 December, 12:30
You describe it perfectly Martin, Thank you! It has been exhausting, indeed; the most exhausting part is dealing with those who are not awake yet, as well as having to interact with those who are "woke"; they are so tiresome!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 12:18
This first pic is outstanding, all of them are great but this one is outstanding.
I love the water.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 12:16
Nana would agree it has been a very strange energy today.

All this holiday stuff and working so much the weeks before had gotten into my meditation time.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 December, 10:41
It’s going to be tough but needs to happen now , people are dying from these vaccines now they are giving them to children . I have never seen so many deaths in the past few years most from hospitals murdering them . People are struggling , It’s affecting our children so many are getting depressed commiting suicide . It needs to end as hard as it’s going to be and we need to start healing .I pray that God sends comfort and healing to every one 🙏🙏🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 December, 10:21
strange days, strange energy...feels like everything is speeding up.
amazing photos Martin 🙌❤️🙌

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
29 December, 10:18
strange energy over several days here...

glad to know others experiencing same.

And THANK YOU, Martin for solace thru pics!!!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
29 December, 10:11
so well said- as usual - I did not hear from my sisters over the holiday -I am trying to figure out why..I am assuming, maybe wrongly, that they are starting to figure out the truth and do not want to speak of it. I actually kind of get it, but lonely just the same

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
29 December, 09:54
I just talked to a friend who I introduced to Q in 2017. I told her we are so many years ahead than others. Plus all our life we both questioned the government. I said can you imagine getting hit with all this information, all at once… just like a tsunami. We both can’t imagine how society will react. We both right now are meh.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
29 December, 09:27
Maybe it is the type/severity of unawakers surrounding many
of us, but if I had the smallest glimpse of what is supposedly
coming I would know if my group near me has a chance of
coming out of reality hibernation

Jessi Doe @Jessi
29 December, 09:20
It is very strange times we find ourselves living in right now. My sister, who was a devout Democrat during the 2020 elections, now calls herself a REPUBLICAN! She was home for Christmas, and is petrified of what's going on right now. She is not fully awake, but she is getting there. Luckily, she is leaning into her faith and looking to God for guidance, I know He will lead her to the truth. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
29 December, 09:16
It is as if we are truly living in different worlds.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 December, 09:15
Horror ...........
............ one of the correct words................
Difficult to process.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
29 December, 09:14
I am so thankful to have learned most of this gradually. Easier to absorb, than all at once. Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing the beauty that you see

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
29 December, 08:50
I have to agree with you.
“Something in the air?”
“Vibes are off?”
For me, it’s hard to explain or put my finger on it.
I’m surrounded by many unawake people.
I’m not looking forward to what’s to come,
but I’m prepared to help guide.
Again, I can’t put it into words.
“Weird” sums it up best.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 December, 08:44
Good luck, did xmas solo ,was great🙂

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
29 December, 08:41
Insightful as always, Martin. Your words convey what's in all of our hearts and minds.
I handle it by not staring into the face of evil; I've seen a couple of short videos of some of the children, and it was too much. The anger, the despair was not beneficial; I don't want to be a crumpled tissue full of tears -- I want to keep pressing forward, help where I can, and share what I've learned.
And when all of this is behind us, we have much work ahead of us.
Surreal times for sure 🌾

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 December, 08:34
😂💥✝️🙏👍❤️ Appreciate your posts and photos Martin

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 December, 08:16
childhood innocence, i hope there is a time for that again🤍

29 December, 08:12
forgive my impatience to make comment, more to see, breaking waves, can hear them, oh the cliffs, not been to england but ireland captured my heart with its rawness of rocky cliffs and sea, the sea shade of tiffany blue, a long view of that lone figure, solitary car on iits path, love the focus on breaking of the waves, my feet in sand bout to lose ii💙ty martin for this little adventure

29 December, 08:12
forgive my impatience to make comment, more to see, breaking waves, can hear them, oh the cliffs, not been to england but ireland captured my heart with its rawness of rocky cliffs and sea, the sea shade of tiffany blue, a long view of that lone figure, solitary car on iits path, love the focus on breaking of the waves, my feet in sand bout to lose ii💙ty martin for this little adventure