Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 December, 12:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 12:41
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
No guidance. really? I gave tutorials and tried to make it fun. gave away my own money for the cause. Recommended XRP. Told you how its going to work years ago.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
28 December, 06:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
stay away from anything that is recommended by whiplash and whoever else recommends xrp and all other tokens,coins and digital currency
you are playing their digital ID and social credit system game

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 December, 11:12
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Please explain how it is a “digital ID and social credit system game”

29 December, 12:59
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I already wrote about it many times for over a year

Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
29 December, 01:50
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
BRICS, xrp or any digital currency was nesara/gesara black sun and dragon families plan
it will not succeed,because they don't have funds, they don't control global financial system, they can not take over Alpha AI that can only be operated by Guardian of Global Repository and her living DNA...regardless of all these militaries hacking attempts