Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
29 December, 01:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
28 December, 11:33
i was telling my boyfriend that a lot of anons have been giving it to vk for a couple days and his response was movies take ~5 years to make... its not over yet.

him and I both have faith in VKs cryptic messages and Trumps plan 😎β™₯️

i told him military tribunals are allegedly going public 2023 summer and HRC was killed with Trump a witness in 2018. seems like the filming should be over soon, shows about to begin according to my math πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‹πŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 December, 11:20
Now Looking at some of my old Tweets too from the time period.

https://twitter.com/joeqpu...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 December, 11:11

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
28 December, 10:54
have to ask…are YOU part of the movie?

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 December, 10:41

Red Edge @Rededge
28 December, 10:36
Just like the one we are watching before our eyes ...

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
28 December, 10:36
and when do you take a nap at the theatre because the film got predictable and boring?

29 December, 03:59
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
canada i hope
where are you getting paid to drop?

29 December, 04:04
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
usmc
its important
some get paid for it and the "we" pay for it
like everything else
some get the glory and others get the bill
id rather have the glory and my house payment made