Only people mentioned by EyesWideOpen in this post can reply
Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
07 February, 01:19
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
Never underestimate the value of an honest innocent hug. Not a drive by hugging, but one lasting a minute or more.
My daughter was clingy at a baby/toddler and is now my closest ally at 28 years of age. I raised my best friend!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
07 February, 01:07
I believe my ex was a victim of MKUltra

He was two different people. One person was amazing, kind, & tenderhearted. The other was a right bastard. Evil drug addict.

He spent several weeks in a psych hospital in the 80s, cut off from family. He has become bitter over that incident. Before that he was only using pot occassionaly with his friends (he was 15). After he used regularly and then went to crack cocaine.

His mother refuses to believe he was brainwashed. I am convinced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
07 February, 12:49

RedWhiteBlueSky Texas Patriot @redwhitebluesk1
07 February, 12:09
Wisdom.

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
07 February, 10:32
☑️💯