Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Vette Girl @Zippin
02 January, 12:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m still waiting…twitter still says my account is “permanently suspended.” Do not see any chance of getting it reopened any time soon. I’ve written to twitter, but still am in the same status. I’m sure it’s because I was a small account to begin with so I’m small potatoes. Still, would be nice to be back on the battlefield.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
29 December, 11:24
My account has been unlocked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
29 December, 08:21
Done in 30 .

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 December, 12:15
SO MANY-30 drops👀

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 December, 12:11
🔥

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
28 December, 09:24
VK saying a few more weeks...

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
28 December, 09:17
AF
Will SettLe 4 :
All DEY FooKeN MaRBLes

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
28 December, 09:09

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
28 December, 05:35

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 December, 05:19
I have a feeling there's something more to these suspended accounts..idk y i think that..😅

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 December, 04:39
Im not going back! Its all about delay of the matrix finale! Bring the Finale on! I dont qualify anyway! I want to do harm to all those treasonous POS! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🤣🤣🤣🤣

Static 369 @Static369
28 December, 04:15
Which of my 8 banned accounts should I go with? Decisions, decisions...🤣
If I remember correctly, RT'ing VK tweets got most of them the axe.🤣

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
29 December, 11:51
In response Static 369 to his Publication
I had 7 accounts and got two back.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 December, 03:57
Hmmmm, Done in 30. :)

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 December, 04:40
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
30 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
28 December, 03:23

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
28 December, 03:15
E

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 December, 02:32
Nope! Still suspended.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 December, 02:31
Well that would be interesting. Can't say I even know what I tweeted to get permanently suspended. I'm a pretty benign poster....mostly listen and surmise. I'll have to check in periodically.

Vette Girl @Zippin
02 January, 12:25
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
I’m in the same boat as you @sv_patriot . In my last post in my 2nd suspended account was right after the election in which I simply said, “I don’t know if I’ll ever vote again because it appears that my vote isn’t counted.”

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 December, 02:27
I wish the MSM were hijacked in 30 days. Imagine all the people still in the dark tuning into truth! Problem solved. I am probably over simplifying a complex problem. Wishful and hopeful thinking on my part! VIBES!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 December, 03:15
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I like the way you think!😎

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 December, 02:26
Imagine that. Done in 30 and a Fryday to boot.

Tequila Mockingbird @Tequila45
28 December, 01:11
ayyy done in 30 👀

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
28 December, 01:10
Waiting… waiting…

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
29 December, 12:25
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
Mine too

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 December, 12:59
🙌🏻 that would be 😎 if they unsuspended my account - I can see tweets but I cannot tweet, would be great to get back in the ring

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
28 December, 12:58
Done in 30.

Let’s goooooooo!!!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 December, 12:57
:)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 December, 12:55
Hopefully Anons will be reinstated.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
28 December, 12:55
Last month I retweeted scripture and was immediately suspended!!
galaxy7778

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 December, 12:59
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Last month, algorithm damage was still in effect. If you try again today, I bet you won't be suspended.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 December, 12:50
And we appreciate each and everything you all are doing for the fight for truth, justice and accountability. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
28 December, 12:47
doesnt mean yours will be reinstated in 30. Hopefully sooner like in 2022

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
28 December, 12:15
done in ~30 :)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 December, 12:14
Hi VK.
Looks like it’s all coming together. :)

Caps = 11:58 > 15.