Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 December, 03:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
fucking execute the corrupt traitor. obvious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
28 December, 08:51
🙏😂💥❤️✝️👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 December, 08:36

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
28 December, 08:11
He and Coco need to get to the spa
what does this translate to?
Who is talking Mitch or Mr Hands?
and who is the message for?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 December, 07:33
😯😠👊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 December, 07:25
Time to take out the Trash!

English Viking @Artist_
28 December, 06:28
I wonder if it means another beating leading to bruises like he had about a year ago!!!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
28 December, 06:24
Have a Great Day Patriots 💖💖💖✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 December, 05:48
parasites

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
28 December, 04:39

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 December, 04:13
Anyone notice the weird hand clasp of the guy on the right? Something strange going on there, look at the array of fingers 😳 and the guy on the left, forming the diamond/cube has gray/blue fingers doing the forming. Photoshopped?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 December, 02:04
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Yes, I noticed the color of his fingers and the guy on the right has waaay too many fingers... WTF....Very strange and I'm wondering if green screen and it was just for show (as usual)... Hmmm🤨

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 December, 03:59
oh, sorry...meant to add Good Morning VK & AU
nice t/s 10:07 > 17 > 8 > ♾
time to flip Mitch!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 December, 03:56
Traitor like many others...
blackmailed & compromised.

https://t.me/realKarliBonn...

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 December, 04:33
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Mitch is a bitch! 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Thats why I cant faithfully vote for party any longer! They are all corrupted slime balls! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🏻✨❤️

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
28 December, 03:35
Looks to me like one is doing the triangle sign and the other is giving "the finger". Who are those two nimrods?

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
28 December, 03:38
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
According to seat chart - the triangle guy is the Parliamentarian and the other is some judicial dude.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 December, 03:03
Good afternoon VK. :)

Giulia RossiQ @GiuliaRossiQ
28 December, 01:28
Handlers...

Giulia RossiQ @GiuliaRossiQ
28 December, 01:28
Buongiorno VK! 👋

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
28 December, 01:07
This tells me it’s ALL just part of the show!!! 😎
🍿🎥🎬📽️🎞️

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
28 December, 01:04
GET [THEM} ALL OUT!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 December, 01:01
They are all satanists compelled to destroy the good and the true.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 December, 12:53
Black and blue ties, hand signal of some meaning clearly shows McTurtle he better cooperate or else. So is he is obviously controlled, but which side are Mr. Black and Blue on? What speech was this? What was the content of the speech? 🤔

Dwight Knapp @kad784
28 December, 12:47

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 December, 12:29
black suits, black and blue ties, masks and some kind of signal. and one with a pin I can’t see. hmmmm. I don’t much care for the diamond shape? if that’s what this signal is.... but apparently Mitch needed to see it. idk

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 December, 12:32
Video Length 19

Sacha Cohen Appears to Expose Elite Pedophile Ring While Filming in Vegas and the FBI Ignored It

While playing Monaldo, Cohen asked the hotel concierge to procure him a small child for sex — to which the concierge quickly abides.

Timestamp 1007

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
28 December, 12:27
I remember this. He turned around and was given the "signal." Maybe a "threat." Maybe a reminder of his "allegiance" to evil. I also remember not being able to identify the blue tie guy in control of Mitch.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 December, 12:21
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Good morning Vincent. Have a blessed day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Green 8700 @Green8700
28 December, 12:18
I remember that. He was also passed a coin….shortly after that he was seen with bruised wrists. Yep Mitch is managed. Unfortunately not buy the good guys.

Green 8700 @Green8700
28 December, 12:18
I remember that. He was also passed a coin….shortly after that he was seen with bruised wrists. Yep Mitch is managed. Unfortunately not buy the good guys.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 December, 12:13
Does anyone know who the guy is in the blue tie with the mask, that the turtle is looking at?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 December, 11:42