Getting a lot of family time in.

#FamilyIsEverything

Bring on 2023!
01:44 AM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
30 December, 08:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
what would family is everything mean if we had lost loved omes? could it be possible to see them again? where have they gone? really?
my brother in law had one of only 8 engeneering qualifications/ clearances - he and 5 others (all from various parts of the world) died of cov Where they needed for something——

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 December, 02:57
Nice to hear that Patriot. Same her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
28 December, 10:24
I was just thinking about you today, Doq, and wondering why it had been a minute. Glad to hear it was family time occupying your time. Hope your wife is well.

Red Edge @Rededge
28 December, 08:18
Just Chillin'

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 December, 08:17
❤️❤️❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 December, 04:34
Hey Doq! 👋 😀 Yes, let’s! 2023 is almost ready for showtime!
#FamilyIsEverything

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
28 December, 03:17
SUP Doc

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
28 December, 01:15

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
28 December, 01:14
hey DOQ! hope everyone is well, 2023 ready!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
28 December, 01:05
💯

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 December, 01:01

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
28 December, 11:25
We R family
ThanQ

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 December, 10:55
good morning doq!
miss you, glad you are getting time with your family
its good to unplug
❤️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
28 December, 10:28
I always tell my 22 year old daughter not to wish her life away by saying I can't wait for...That as she gets older it goes by faster. However, I can't wait for the 2023 precipice so I'm breaking my own advice :)

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 December, 10:20
Yay! I just spent a couple days with my 4 kids and their partners. We had a pj party out in the woods on a sprawling property. Amazing times! 🙏❤️

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
28 December, 09:52
Wat shit can we expect next year Doq?

I know it GODS plan but ffs!!!

And where's my ride in DJT time machine?.....

Put a word in!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 December, 09:34
How is your wife doing Doq ?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 December, 09:34
Seems to be the vibe possibly a short rest before gearing up..

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
28 December, 09:32
FAMILY. FIRST.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
28 December, 07:53
🙏Happy Hollidayz Doc💞🇨🇦

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
28 December, 07:15
help do i buy a home or wait??

DOQ/ Patriots what do u think of housing market in 2023

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
28 December, 10:31
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
I would wait. Many of my clients are doing the same. Prices will go down and the interest rates will too eventually IMO.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 December, 10:58
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
petsonallt, im waiting
everything is too expensive right now
including the moving companies because of gas and shortage of labor

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 December, 05:23

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 December, 04:32
Enjoy!
I have rekindled & repaired the relationship with my brother this Christmas, bought both of us much joy.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 December, 04:05

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 December, 02:59
🙏✨💛

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts