Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 08:32
XRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 December, 09:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
FIAT? 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 09:05
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
XRP will be considered fiat until its backed by gold.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 09:20
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
XRP is a bridge. Central banks can and will use the XRPL to build their CBDC aka digital fiat but anyone can come out with a currency on XRPL including Visa and We The People.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i dont trust any digital currency

27 December, 09:29
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
If you use creditcards, autopay, etc you are already using it.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:31
but I can go to the bank and get cash. I like cash. I use my debit card but I like cash.

27 December, 09:48
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
All cash will be blockchain based. You will be able to get paper cash but it will be on the blockchain. Right now the USD is getting looted. You see them stealing all this cash. At some point all current paper cash will have to be converted. All this looted cash may have a hard time getting converted because [they] will have to prove where it came from. There is trillions of ill gotten cash out there worldwide.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 December, 09:52
All ill gotten gains flowing into Stellar for purchase and redistribution to We The People

27 December, 09:57
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I guess you can look at it that way since it will lower our national debt. Maybe they give some free money to get people to use it.

People should learn how to navigate around CBDC but most wont due to convenience.

Only people mentioned by QballAnon1776 in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 December, 10:31
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
same. I’m trying to retain the info yet get bamboozled by it all.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 December, 10:26
10:07

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
27 December, 10:26
Ditto

27 December, 10:21
Most don't. That's why convenience wins.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 December, 04:19
I try will have to get block chain fir dummies like someone mentioned they bought. do try to undestand

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts