Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 08:32
XRP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
27 December, 09:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
FIAT? 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 December, 09:05
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
XRP will be considered fiat until its backed by gold.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 09:20
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
XRP is a bridge. Central banks can and will use the XRPL to build their CBDC aka digital fiat but anyone can come out with a currency on XRPL including Visa and We The People.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i dont trust any digital currency

27 December, 09:29
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
If you use creditcards, autopay, etc you are already using it.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 December, 09:31
but I can go to the bank and get cash. I like cash. I use my debit card but I like cash.

27 December, 09:48
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
All cash will be blockchain based. You will be able to get paper cash but it will be on the blockchain. Right now the USD is getting looted. You see them stealing all this cash. At some point all current paper cash will have to be converted. All this looted cash may have a hard time getting converted because [they] will have to prove where it came from. There is trillions of ill gotten cash out there worldwide.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 December, 09:52
All ill gotten gains flowing into Stellar for purchase and redistribution to We The People

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I guess you can look at it that way since it will lower our national debt. Maybe they give some free money to get people to use it.

People should learn how to navigate around CBDC but most wont due to convenience.
09:57 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
28 December, 11:22
I HAVE NO TRUST IN ANY OF IT. HOW ARE WE TO KNOW SOMETHING CAN BE TRUSTED?

TBo ogg donated @tbog
28 December, 10:00
The implies we continue to run a debt system. Doesn't sound revolutionary.

Marie Foster @Marecf
27 December, 11:26
Tunnels in Ukraine 12-28-2022

https://min.news/en/milita...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

27 December, 10:46
I’m confused how it will lower our national debt.
Our debt has been created with fake money under The Corporation THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
which is bankrupt. All the evil fooks who have been arrested and have had their assets siezed, that liquidation has to go somewhere.

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
27 December, 10:36
I sure would if I understood how. I am so lost in all thsi.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 December, 10:07
so lost in it all I dont understand any of it.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 December, 10:26
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
10:07

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 December, 10:31
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
same. I’m trying to retain the info yet get bamboozled by it all.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 December, 10:06
Who are we paying this national debt to?

27 December, 10:21
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
No one, they can write themselves a fake check with their fake money
😁

27 December, 10:06
What funds NESERA/GESERA? The EO’s, ill gooten gains? Where will the new Stock Market land, all the money tricked from honest people trying to invest for their future? Most had/have no idea they and their money are being used for nefarious things.
Where VK, if not Stellar?

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
28 December, 02:11
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
strawman bonds

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 December, 10:02
👍😂🙏✝️💥❤️