Law & Physics @physics171
27 December, 05:40
What causes parasites to damage the health of people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
Anecdotal personal experience: About four years ago, I started to experience sarcopenia (muscle weakness in legs). I forced myself to be more active - thinking my aging muscles were getting flacid and weak. Last June 2022, I read here on AU that all diseases are caused by parasites. My intuition told me that was true and I ordered ivermectin-12mg. I took one pill a day for 100 days and my legs are as strong as they were in my 30s. No hint of sarcopenia. Looking back on what happened - I think I had an infection of parasites throughout my leg muscle tissue. I think the "home base" for the parasites was in my right calf in a benign cyst that I had had since a teenager. After the IVM treatment, the cyst was gone and my calf muscle was flat again. I have also read that parasites are very hard to remove completely from your body - so right now I am in the middle of a fenbendazole (222mg) treatment plan - focusing on my abdomen and intestines. I am very pleased with fenben.... 💞
06:03 PM - Dec 27, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by AngelDPAquataine2821 in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 December, 08:25
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Thank you so much for sharing! 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 December, 08:13
Thank you for sharing! 🙏🏻❤️

Law & Physics @physics171
27 December, 08:05
Thank you kindly for sharing this wonderful testimonial.
Precious moments those sharing their process.
🤗😁👀👍💥🙏💜