Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 12:32
Good afternoon Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
27 December, 12:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 12:50
In response M3thods to his Publication
Even a Bird can dance better than me.

Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 December, 04:24
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
🌟💃 Dancing we feel our light flashing ... sends this POWER to self ...LOVE this 💓

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 December, 01:45
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
This is what health care "should" look like!!!

LOVE EM BACK TO LIFE!!! 😍😍😍

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 December, 01:30
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
doc’s dancing makes me smile, what a good thing he is doing for the kids, laughter Ups the immune system

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 December, 01:38
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I would love to work with this man.....my kind of guy ;)