Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 10:10
Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EC1997 EC1997 @EC1997
Hi VK,
I found this interesting

----------------------------------------
"The Talmud of Jmmanuel are the original teachings of Esu (Jesus) Immanuel of 2000 years ago, as recorded by Esu Immanuel's disciple, scribe and closest friend, Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve disciples. These writings were preserved by Esu's son Joseph, who carried them back from India at Esu's death, and placed them in the Tomb of Aramathea in Jerusalem, where Esu had lain at the time of his crucifixion.

In 1963 Eduard Albert (Billy) Meier and his friend ex-Greek-Orthodox priest, Isa Rashid recovered these four scrolls, where they had been buried for 2000 years. Rashid translated the first scroll of 36 chapters from Aramaic into the German language of Meier. Rashid's work was interrupted when Israeli authorities discovered his work in Jerusalem.

Link
http://fourwinds10.com/jou...
01:27 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EC1997 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EC1997 EC1997, click on at the bottom under it