Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
24 December, 09:40
???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 December, 09:49
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
and possibly heavy metal detox

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 December, 09:52
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Interesting thought!

Am going to look into this because if that's the case, it could benefit EVERYONE!

🙏🤗💖

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 December, 10:22
My daughter is DS and most non verbal

24 December, 10:34
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
My heart goes out to you and more so for your daughter who must feel trapped in her body. I feel something will be changing for her and there will be new begiinings for both of you! 💖🤗🙏

Back in the 80's I worked with a 17 year old young man who was vaccine injured at a few years old.
His body grew, however, his brain was severly challenged.

I am most grateful, as a naive mom in the 70's, that the vaccine protocol for children and the public school system in our small town was minimal!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 December, 06:00
I know God chose me to be her momma for a reason, she has changed my life, opened my eyes. She is of unconditional love. I pray one day she will freely talk and be at her age level. 🙏🏻

I have no doubt this will happen!

For your daughter
07:01 PM - Dec 25, 2022
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light and LOVE, click on at the bottom under it