Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 December, 02:55
I've written my suicide letter more than I'd like to admit.

God has always made a way...

There is hope, You are God's Favorite!

live it! love it!

HE LOVES YOU!

it's enough!

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
25 December, 03:26
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Living 15 years with some days of intolerable excruciating spine and nerve pain. It has taken me to an edge that I wished I were dead, but have been blessed to lean on God and faith in the worst of times. I pray God continies to show you strength and love during your times of stuggle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
25 December, 03:50
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
AND WHAT ABOUT TO FIND CHIROPRACTOR SKILLED IN TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE? 🤔

I DO ADMIRE YOUR PATIENCE WITH YOUR STUBBORN STUPIDITY TO STAY IN EXCRUTIATING PAINZ...

BUT ITS COMPLETEDLY UNNECESARRY. 🤷‍♀️

https://youtu.be/2O5y1_-od...

https://youtu.be/s5iDJc9k9...

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
and I admire your ignorance to think I haven’t tried everything I know. I dont necessarily have control of the weather or cosmic influences that wax and wane. I wouldnt wish it upon anyone, but I wouldnt attempt to insult them either.
05:15 PM - Dec 25, 2022
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wen4Change in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
25 December, 05:54
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
I JUST WRITE WHAT I FELT, WHEN I TOUCHED YOUR SOUL FREN...
NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

YOU ARE STUCKED IN YOUR OWN LIFE DRAMA. I JUST HELP YOU OUT, ITS UP TO YOU STUDY MINE RECCOMENDATION.

I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER TO DRAG YOU BY HAND INTO CURE☝️☝️☝️😁😁😁

HAVE A BLESSED HOLLIDAY.