Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
25 December, 03:28
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
It's worth shit all over Europe right now. An artificially induced energy, economic and economic crisis. Overpriced basic foods. All lies and old articles or news in the MSM (even several years old) with the current date. I live in Prague, it's all Ukrainian here now - no poor people, they drive new cars worth millions. So I assume that the Ukrainian mafia has gradually moved to Central Europe and part of it is traveling towards Germany.
I hope the current government hangs here and all its minions in the MSM with it. They sold out and robbed their own nation, it sickens me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

25 December, 04:06
Cleaning from DS takes place throughout Europe in full. You just can't see it on the outside and the MSM doesn't mention it.
And as for people, it's hard everywhere now. Masks are falling. From the highest positions to the very lowest.
When it comes to Ukraineit depends on the location. Some cities are completely destroyed and somewhere it looks like nothing is happening. I've seen videos of how the Russians are gradually repairing the destroyed houses quite quickly, especially in the eastern part. Ukraine is a battleground, so far... I have no doubt it will go on. 😞
But the truth is that no one knows what the next day will bring. Huge uncertainty, in everything and everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

25 December, 04:23
OK, what is happening in Europe now.
Germany - arrests, many "suicides" and jumping from windows, especially bank officials and senior managers. It is said that a purge took place at the social welfare offices in Stuttgart during the week. There is really a lot going on in Germany right now. Every day I have some news.
Czechia - Ukrainians have been training here for several months in military premises. But I think it's preparations for the fight with DS. During the beginning of the conflict in Ukraine, many tattooed Nazis fled here and relocated their families with children who were brought up in the Nazi spirit. In addition, huge machinations are taking place here with weapons that are returned to the Czech Republic from Ukraine.
Poland - a partial mobilization of the population was announced there in recent weeks. So the Poles are fleeing en masse towards Germany so that they don't have to go to practice.
But now it's quiet over Christmas, strange silence here...

25 December, 04:41
I would believe that to be true. I have a feeling that the armies of Russia and the allied armies of the West will meet again in the Czechoslovakia. Heavy military equipment is said to be accumulating in the east of the Slovak border. So I try to watch it a lot now. If the Slovak borders are crossed, it will go all the way to the Czech Republic.
According to official reports, checks have been taking place at the Czech-Slovak border for about a month. Officially they say they are catching refugees, unofficially I think it's just smuggled weapons and maybe also human trafficking - I wouldn't be surprised.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
25 December, 05:23
This is the best news update I've seen in ages - there is nothing quite like the gift of laughter. This is definitely the gift best of all!!!! 😄😄

https://www.theguardian.co...

25 December, 04:53
By the way, there are reports everywhere that there is a shortage of medicine in Central Europe. It's not true. I checked it on the internet and all the medicines can be bought without any problems.
However, the limitation of drugs is those that damage the human nervous system. Mostly over the counter sedatives (simply the biggest crap on the open market). I'm pretty well versed in it, because a colleague from work has a sister who is a pharmacist, and years ago she trained me quite well. LOL Also, the import of drugs that increase blood clotting is restricted.
So I have the feeling that, on the contrary, someone is ensuring the restriction of the import of harmful pharmaceutical preparations that permanently damage health or cause addiction.