Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Will the Normies be able to handle Trump Return? The Gesara/Nesara "QFS President" is coming back!!

Gesara/Nesara QFS Christmas is coming.

President Trump, Vice President Kennedy Junior will soon be in Charge
12:08 PM - Dec 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
25 December, 12:58
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I know a lot of families that have now lost everything. EVERYTHING! Including having to sell their homes, just to survive. I'm struggling with how this plan is working for everyone? My neighbor for 50 years just sold and moved into a very small apartment. Will they get their lives' back? NO!!!! They both will probably die from depression first.

Incredible what the world is being put through vs $%(&*_%$)(* FIGHTING BACK!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
25 December, 12:32
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
when they feel the weight of doom lifted and trumpets blow financial windfalls for their families, I think they will be dancing in the streets. All truths must be exposed are they ready for that? MEDIA IS nothing but corporate treason and GOVT propaganda. Are they ready for that? We may need a MIRACLE. Jesus where are you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396