Bee Bee @BxAx17
@administrator

Dear Koba, the most precious present we could ever ask for is this amazing place we call home
Thank you from the bottom of our Hearts
Merry Christmas AU❤️
#FamilyIsEverything
10:40 AM - Dec 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 January, 08:01
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
thank you koba for all you do!
happy new year @administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
01 January, 06:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 December, 11:47
May 2023 unlock your greatest moments EVA !!!
Big K thank you for Wego to AU and for letting us be us.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
01 January, 07:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Yes, May is sure to be great! 😁

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
31 December, 09:23
Happy New Year and Rebirth of our World 2023! Anons Rock!!!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
31 December, 09:20
Thank You!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 December, 09:10

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 December, 08:53
We love you @administrator and @vincentkennedy

With out you both we would have been lost in chaos.

Cheers to you both!
Here we go into the most AMAZING year in HUMAN HISTORY!

Cheers to you both!
NANA will be ringing in the New Year right here in my home bubble with White Russians!
Of course Rum and white chocolate!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 January, 05:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
happy new year nana!
wishing you HIS blessings throughout 2023 ❤️🎉🥂

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
01 January, 05:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I ❤️‍🔥 Wine ,but not today 😁

Green 8700 @Green8700
31 December, 06:21
yesss! thank you Koba

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 December, 04:38
Thank you, Koba! ❤️🙌🏼✨🐸🇺🇸

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 December, 03:00
you all saved my life 😍
therefore without Koba i would not have found this high IQ community of souls 😍
grateful every day
my soul was on a mission searching from 2016 to 2019 for my soul family,
found yall on twitter finally then 1.2021 was when the real party started here on AU "island" 😍

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
31 December, 02:19
yes! thank you!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 December, 02:17
🙏🏼❤️🥰🙌🏻

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
31 December, 02:16
Big thanks!

connie wright @cowri
31 December, 02:15
👏👏👏

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
26 December, 05:07
Amen. 💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎🌼

Merry Christmas K-Man! 💕🙏💕🌼
You And Yours Are Truly Blessed.
💕🙏💕🌼

WeGo Is Also AU We Are One.
💕🙏💕🌼

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
25 December, 01:59
❤️ Absolutely!!

Juliann Munro @Claireshores
25 December, 01:55
I agree... I am not sure how I found my way here either but I'm so grateful I did!!
The information I always find fact-worthy and honest, and the positivity is so welcomed and needed!
Thanks for being here, all of you 🥰

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
31 December, 02:22
In response Juliann Munro to her Publication
I also dont kniw how I happened upon the anonup. just know it was post twitter purge, unflattered by the gabs, getters, and telegrams…glad to be here. Though i struggle with the algos the community makes up for it! Happy Mew Year All! TB1Y2C!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 December, 01:48

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 December, 01:49
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Merry Christmas!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 December, 01:41
So agree, well said.
Merry Christmas⭐🎄💖

NEO ONE @Neo
25 December, 01:33
Well said.
Merry Christmas.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
25 December, 10:48
Family is Everything ‼️
Merry Christmas AU Family‼️🎄❤️