TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
So have we all decided to watch the Superbowl in case something happens and give them higher numbers??? Or you going to be like me and REFUSE to watch these Hate the USA people! Nothing will ever get me to watch NFL again for how they spit in our faces, our Country, our Flag, our Soldiers and our Children. and I was a HUGE niner fan since the Catch in 1981 until Kap kneeled that was it for me! Why is BRADY still playing Football, what kind of DRUG is he using? Could it be the Blood of Children? just asking for a Friend.
08:57 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Q2bTRUE in this post can reply
Larry Edwards @Ledwards1776
07 February, 02:35
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
I will not watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Mom @jill41
07 February, 10:23
We won't be watching. IF something major happens we will hear about it in due time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 February, 10:04
We are expecting something to happen during the show.... god willing...something militarily. this time its different. it does not matter... because it wont be long before every criminal will be arrested...and the need to boycott will be gone.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 February, 09:04
are you part of poll? you can monitor and say you did not watch if asked and never buy anything to help them

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
07 February, 09:03
no not watching.. been an ex nfl since the first flag knell.. but i will watch the half time show..
i just have a nagging feeling that we should all watch the half time show...