Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
24 December, 08:26
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larry mcintire @larrymcintire
24 December, 08:20
#1 atari

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
24 December, 08:16
mine was the up, down, left and right arrows on a keyboard using the space bar as a jump on an old K-Pro computer game.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 December, 06:46
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Pahahahahaha well I mean in that case mine was a keyboard too, use to play loads of PC games on floppy disc 💾

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
24 December, 08:15

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
24 December, 08:11
you are missing the Intellivision padel which should be no 1 since it was created to play pong on T.V.'s

25 December, 06:45
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
I thought that too when I stole this meme, I said hey where the pong controller, my dad had it when I was a kid lol!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 December, 08:06
1. But the last time I played any video game was Mario 3 on controller 2. Loved that game! 🤣

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 December, 08:00

25 December, 06:30
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
What game did you play on it?