Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
24 December, 07:16
πŸ˜†πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… @VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
24 December, 08:48
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Merry Christmas Patriots ! πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
24 December, 12:55
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Merry Christmas...
This is my artistic take on Dark to Light.
Note how I organized Melania's dresses.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
Merry Christmas, fren. Good job on the pics. May God bless you now and forever.
12:59 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cyndi in this post can reply
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
24 December, 01:08
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Awww fren...you made my heart flutter. Thank you so much. I need the good vibes...Stronger together. Why did I leave this place for so long. I didn't seem to irritate you guys too much over the summer...but certain energy pulled me down...I don't know how to show people I am authentically true to my path...so I am just gonna glow with it and do whatever my heart says to do...God's love knows no boundaries we the people need each other...Perhaps this is what he meant when he whispered if I am ready to go home...i said yeah...it's in my heart...there was an alternative sou LU Tion to this....it was an option made of Gold...Anon Up is Home...but my heart also belongs to Trump...I can't explain it yet, but people will see.

My husband seems to think I do NOTHING all day and I have been on a cosmic mission from God working OT...I am glowing to help take this one home frens...

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
24 December, 01:12
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
I was not much of a Trump fan at first but by gosh my father was from the get go. Trump won my heart and there is no turning back now. I have never admired anyone in my life like I do President Trump. Yes, God has anointed Trump for His will to be done on earth. Better not tell a LeftTard as they would have a meltdown of their life.