nasty 123 @Nasty1
By the time most of you read this it will be Christmas day here in OZ. So i just want to say, Merry Christmas to you all my friends & that im glad that i have met you all and that we have all walked down this road of awakening together. We have shared one anothers digs & our finds. We have grown together.
Just remember that we are a team. We are all in this together.
United We Stand
Divided We Fall
Where We Go One
We Go All
12:49 AM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
26 December, 02:31
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Nasty !!! From Ohio. WWG1WGA !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sami Wood @SamiTWood
24 December, 03:14
nasty ...Merry Christmas Blessings Nasty to you 'res...... Im here in Queensland

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 03:22
In response Sami Wood to her Publication
❤️👍Thanks Sami. Bless you & all of the ones that you love . I hope that you all have a great day

Pink Totter @Totter
24 December, 02:11
Merry Christmas Nasty!!!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 02:21
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
❤️👍Thanks Pink,

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 December, 02:10
Merry Christmas Eve from across the ditch 🎄

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
24 December, 02:09
🐸Merry Christmas Fren🐸

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 04:42
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Thanks my friend

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 01:40
Thank you Nasty for all you do! Nana has folkowed you for a long time and am so glad you made it this far too!

Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and rhe best New Year of your life!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 01:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
❤️ Thanks Nana. I know that your love has followed me from near the start of this. I Love and appreciate your love , kindness & guidance too at times.
Many will never know just what we have done to awaken one another.
Humble are those that have given all.

Red Edge @Rededge
24 December, 01:39
Merry Christmas Nasty

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 01:41
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Hello Red. I hope you have a great day with all the ones that you cherish😎👍

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 01:39
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
❤️👍Hey Lindsay.
&
Ooh dear , you got me looking at some arse🤣👍

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
24 December, 01:24
Merry Christmas!
🎄💫🙏✝️🙏💫🎄

Speaking of WWG1WGA, I just finished this decode that has 2 💧s containing it
👇
.https://anonup.com/thread/...

8👇

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
24 December, 01:17

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 01:19
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
👊😎👍 Thanks Brother & can you Give my love to Lefty too 😎👍

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 December, 01:14
Merry Christmas!!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 01:16
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
😎👍Merry Christmas Mama T

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
24 December, 01:08
Merry Christmas and God bless!

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 01:17
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
❤️👍Thanks Rae Rae

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
24 December, 01:05
Thank you for your very warm words here! I appreciate them very much! Wishing you a blessed and fantastic Christmas too!
🎄🎉🎁💗🌟🌷🙏💋🎄

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 01:18
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
🙏❤️👍Thanks Jade

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 December, 01:03

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 01:22
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Thanks Cindy❤️👍

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 December, 12:59

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 01:24
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
I love this movie❤️👍

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
24 December, 12:56
Merry Christmas @nasty1

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 12:57
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
🙏❤️👍

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 December, 12:52
Merry Christmas friend, God bless you!! 💖🎄🕊️

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 12:58
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🙏❤️Merry Christmas & God bless you too

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Merry Christmas to you too!! I hope you have a great time celebrating. And here's to the best new year ever!😇🎄🙏🌺❤️
#wwg1wga

PS: It's so wild to think about how all of us from all different countries are friends on here now. (Thank you, again, @Administrator !)

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 01:00
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
❤️🙏 Thank you my Friend.

will mac @wullymac
AMEN BROTHER

nasty 123 @Nasty1
24 December, 02:08
In response will mac to his Publication
👊😎👍 Same back at you Bro