Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 December, 03:24
Maybe it was in our best interest to be emotionally distanced from our jabbed brethren this last year or two. When The Poisoning Distress™ hits them, our empathy circuits won't instantly melt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
23 December, 07:37
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
Same here. The division was/is very painfull and afterwards I think that was necessary. Why?
I am asking myself often?

It urged me for selfsearching and choosing to stand alone. I even liked to keep distance. It gave me the opportunaty to observe the fuckcin believers. With surprise! Walking and not talking about the most important event in our lives ....?

Now and after disclosure I suggest I am not the most lovely person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
24 December, 08:49
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
After the awakening I would like to ask the most vocal “Do you feel bad about the part you played in pressuring people to get vaxxed, which ultimately killed them?” It sounds cruel, but the cruelty we all have experienced is off the charts.

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
23 December, 07:07
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
“forgive them Father as they know not what they do”