SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
04 October, 01:01
This quote is from the "JFK Jr.: 20-Year-Memorial Special" magazine from 2018, p. 21, in the section titled "Jackie Told Him His Father Was Murdered."

That section ends with:
"Ted warned off JFK Jr., but the young man was determined to seek justice, telling the family member, 'I'll expose my father's killers no matter who they are -- even if I have to bring down the government!"

(see 2nd pic)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 October, 01:22
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
04 October, 01:55
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Who was John B. Perry?

TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 October, 07:04
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ my pops agent orange got em

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
23 December, 12:05
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
πŸ˜žπŸ’”

TrueView Patriot @TimA
turn the page time
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ…β˜πŸ»
12:55 PM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TimA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TrueView Patriot, click on at the bottom under it