Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 December, 03:48
Very few seem to bring up the looking glass and if it really still exists or not and who has access to it.

Probably pretty important to figure out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
23 December, 01:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Looking Glass project at facility S4 at Area 51."The looking glass device at Area S-4 (level 4-2), used a barrel housed within the center hole of a doughnut shaped structure. During operation, Argon gas was sprayed into the center of the rotating barrel. A number of powerful electromagnets encircled the barrel, and as the power is fluctuated into the magnets and the orientation of the magnets is changed, it dials into the probabilities within hyperspace, contacting wormholes to various probabilistic universes. And can be 'verified' by using the quantum cube gift (Orion Cube) given to President Eisenhower in 1954, which looks ALOT like "JACK STORMS" Chroma Cube.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
Can't wrap my head around this. I don't know if I ever will.
10:08 AM - Dec 23, 2022
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lincoln Mom, click on at the bottom under it