Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 December, 10:24
You will own your own home on your own property in the most ideal location for you.

And you will be happy.

Say that 3 times in a row, 3x per day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 11:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ok Doq, Nana is limited as to what I can do for now physically and I am not independently wealthy either, so besides helping bring ppl into their own inner peace with God, I was thinking of another little adventure while we are waiting.

Credit Card companies are creating such a burdon on ppl and so much stress and negative energy charging ppl the last few yrs upwards of 25 to 29% interest, keeping them in such high interest making it impossible for them to pay off debt they have made due to just surviving the last 3 yrs especially.

If the QFS monetary change over deletes maritime law and the fiat dollar (central bankers), is there a way for us to help them not only tell the card companies to go .... you know, but also demand to be paid back for the interest they have paid them?
I mean we keep hearing these contracts with them are illegal and not enforcable upon non payment.
Is there anything we can do to help ppl right now.
I know you have researched all these debt contrac

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Mr C, the Codeman said that once he enters the codes to the QFS that all debt will be wiped away. He is usually on the Original Mark Z's shows on Friday mornings at 10am.
08:53 PM - Dec 22, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 12:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Idk that would be good but Idk that it will be that simple, for instance I have heard mention of it being a bit different to protect against those that just went out and maxed out everything just because they thought it would all be wiped away and then contrasted that to responsible ppl that have paid off their debt or have like say mortgages that were legit, and just regular ppl.

I have heard that it would be something a bit different but Idk what it will be.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 December, 02:23
I definitely want to help violent crime victims. They need our help.
They just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. It impacts everything.

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
23 December, 03:46
Nana, I am confused as well. Although, have been researching as well to help others in my circle.