Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 December, 03:48
Very few seem to bring up the looking glass and if it really still exists or not and who has access to it.

Probably pretty important to figure out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Just too exhausted to watch vids and research new stuff. The need to engage with the local corruption and stay afloat is overtaking other missions. Am hoping we see some major shifts soon.
06:31 PM - Dec 22, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 December, 07:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Ditto Martin!!!

How in the world can I get some Holly Jolly this Christmas, at lesst for my sons?

Anyone else feeling Nothing? 🀣 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ This is SO NOT ME!

Absolutely NADA πŸ‘Ž! I’m Here πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 December, 01:21
Martin... take a little break... watch some stand up from drybar comedy on youtube... get some chuckles going.... it's a healing and relief-bringing pre-occupation. We are all going to be alrightπŸ™πŸ’—

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
24 December, 02:01
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Jeff Allen is so funny on Dry Bar comedy.

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 December, 01:19
Get enough to eat! Seriously, please Martin, take care of yourself; get enough sleep and sunshine, too! Watch funny and silly videos; laughter helps everything! We love you!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 01:13
πŸ™β€οΈ

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 December, 01:12
Merry Christmas MartinπŸ™

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 December, 12:59
Me too!πŸ™

TonyG @TonyG
23 December, 12:48

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
22 December, 07:29
Oh Good Lord, YES PLEASE!