Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 December, 03:48
Very few seem to bring up the looking glass and if it really still exists or not and who has access to it.

Probably pretty important to figure out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
i feel pretty much like i've gone thru the looking glass and got stuck. when i hear the idiots talking about how there's no inflation, gas prices are cheap, everyone has jobs, etc. i always look around wondering what the heck parallel universe am i living in and how do i get out because i don't like, nor do i belong in this one.
06:17 PM - Dec 22, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
23 December, 02:06
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
This is exactly how I feel! How did I get in this timeline and how do I get the hell out? People are so asleep and so aloof, even stupid! It’s driving me crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Travel @369travel
23 December, 01:21
lately i feel this way all the time. maybe we actually are ascending and those trapped in low vibration seem more unbearable now

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
23 December, 04:15
In response Time Travel to his Publication
that's a great observation and i agree.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
22 December, 08:33
word! i feel exactly the same way