Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Very few seem to bring up the looking glass and if it really still exists or not and who has access to it.

Probably pretty important to figure out.
03:48 PM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 December, 04:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 December, 04:01
hey Doq speaking of which here is a video from President Kennedy speaking through the Looking Glass about Jr. in 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
25 December, 03:22
Just pull the fucking trigger already.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
23 December, 03:07

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

chuck ross @chuckster
23 December, 12:43
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
Excellent point...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 December, 01:40
Funny that you choose to talk about the LG exactly now : after dec 21 (21 dec 2012 or end of december ???).I remember this guy Bill Wood saying that after the end of dec 2012 , no matter what the timelines will converge. Thw white hats have access to it ? don´t know, maybe. Difficult to grasp my mind around such a device.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 December, 01:31
I just stumbled upon another Looking Glass reference Doq. It was too coincidental* not to mention.

*I do not believe in coincidence

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 December, 01:24
why its just a transfiguration of light bending in a meta?

any human can do it.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
23 December, 01:22
Looking Glass project at facility S4 at Area 51."The looking glass device at Area S-4 (level 4-2), used a barrel housed within the center hole of a doughnut shaped structure. During operation, Argon gas was sprayed into the center of the rotating barrel. A number of powerful electromagnets encircled the barrel, and as the power is fluctuated into the magnets and the orientation of the magnets is changed, it dials into the probabilities within hyperspace, contacting wormholes to various probabilistic universes. And can be 'verified' by using the quantum cube gift (Orion Cube) given to President Eisenhower in 1954, which looks ALOT like "JACK STORMS" Chroma Cube.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 December, 09:38
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
There is so much on this diagram. It's difficult (impossible) to take it all in. But something that really caught my curiousity was the reverse-enineered stargate that came from the Sumerians. Really?! The Sumerians as in 4500 b.c.!? Am I understanding that correctly?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
23 December, 10:08
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Can't wrap my head around this. I don't know if I ever will.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 December, 01:07
I heard both used it but [they] couldn't see past 2012

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 December, 01:10
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Merry Christmas Erin 🙏 :)

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 December, 12:56
[They] lost control of "the narrative"
🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 12:55
Nana heard thro the Bill Woods story and others that both had used it but no matter who used it the ending of us winning didn't change, question was how long and what moves to get there is what I understood and that eventually we would be giving it back.
But you know how stories go.
What do you know DoQ?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 December, 12:22
My sources say it exists 40 stories underground at a classified location and that- in 2012- they determined that no matter what events transpired Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. It feels like Truth to me. The alternative is that God loses and that's not habbening. Tough subject to track down information on too I'll add. But I'll keep a lookout.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 December, 11:31

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
23 December, 09:34
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Military Insider: "This would shatter most people's imaginations about what is possible." - YouTube

He went missing after saying this!Project Looking Glass | Time Lensing Technology Used to Look into the Past and FutureSource of the military insider video: ...

Reflex *.* @Reflex
22 December, 09:35
PALANTIR

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 December, 05:17
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
22 December, 09:05
16 different timelines still in play leading to ascension.
Stay the course.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 December, 09:07
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
16? can they be named?

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
22 December, 09:02
checkmate!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 December, 08:52

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
22 December, 08:54
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
He did another video, a few years after, I think, where he was in a tent, taping himself...explaining a bit more. Here is the link. It has 5 parts.

https://rumble.com/vs7qrf-...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 December, 08:30
Project Looking Glass

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
22 December, 07:57
Heaven let your light shine down
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Collective Soul - Shine (Official Video) - YouTube

The official video of "Shine" by Collective Soul from the album "Hints, Allegations & Things Left Unsaid". Follow Collective Soulhttp://facebook.com/collecti...

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
22 December, 07:25
Maybe that is to keep us all from settling into the conclusion that these last handfull of years, we've been watching a movie. It allows our drive and high vibrations to remain on the frontlines. Only the individual can decide how they ought to remain necessary....what their role is at a time such as this 🙌🙏💞

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
22 December, 07:21
I'm thinking Q?

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
22 December, 06:35

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
22 December, 06:35
Looking at WHO?

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
22 December, 07:17
In response Markus Free to his Publication
Elizabeth Prelogar

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 December, 06:31
Just too exhausted to watch vids and research new stuff. The need to engage with the local corruption and stay afloat is overtaking other missions. Am hoping we see some major shifts soon.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 December, 01:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin... take a little break... watch some stand up from drybar comedy on youtube... get some chuckles going.... it's a healing and relief-bringing pre-occupation. We are all going to be alright🙏💗

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 December, 07:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Ditto Martin!!!

How in the world can I get some Holly Jolly this Christmas, at lesst for my sons?

Anyone else feeling Nothing? 🤣 🤦‍♀️ This is SO NOT ME!

Absolutely NADA 👎! I’m Here 👇👇

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
22 December, 06:28

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
22 December, 06:25
“Bill Wood’s” interview w/ Kerry Cassidy on Project Camelot is a good place to start!!
https://youtu.be/PGPqLX9XY...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Reflex *.* @Reflex
22 December, 06:25
Military Insider: They panicked when they saw the future.

https://youtu.be/uoREKB5KU...

Reflex *.* @Reflex
22 December, 06:27
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
I should have read the comments first.
Damn, anons are GOOD. 😎

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
22 December, 06:17
i feel pretty much like i've gone thru the looking glass and got stuck. when i hear the idiots talking about how there's no inflation, gas prices are cheap, everyone has jobs, etc. i always look around wondering what the heck parallel universe am i living in and how do i get out because i don't like, nor do i belong in this one.

Time Travel @369travel
23 December, 01:21
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
lately i feel this way all the time. maybe we actually are ascending and those trapped in low vibration seem more unbearable now

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
23 December, 02:06
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
This is exactly how I feel! How did I get in this timeline and how do I get the hell out? People are so asleep and so aloof, even stupid! It’s driving me crazy!