Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Congress’s treasonous display last night raised my ‘pissed level’ too.
10:10 AM - Dec 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 December, 11:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
[They] broke the bank🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
22 December, 10:43
So how much does it need to raise before justice is being delivered? 9.8? aka = 17?
I mean VK said it will never go to 10 but please c'mon now, it's pretty damn close already! Any more pissed level and we might all explode!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 December, 02:50
VK you're a little to conservative with the pissed level, IMHO🙆‍♀️

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 December, 01:37

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 December, 04:22
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
22 December, 01:32
So pissed off. Treasonous!!!!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 December, 01:14
it was absolutely disgusting!!!
i want my country back 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Kira Kju @kju17
22 December, 01:01
I think it's 95/10...horrible

Kira Kju @kju17
22 December, 01:01
I think it's 95/10...horrible

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 December, 12:58
Every time i see 2023 it raises my blood pressure and i wonder is it going to be the beginning of 2023 or the end of 2023 ? We need the EBS now !

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 December, 12:56
17 111 😎☝️je suis sur le chemin

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
22 December, 12:49

Storm Chaser donated @Stormhasarrived
22 December, 12:26
Let's just get it to 9.611 = 17 and bring the PAIN!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
22 December, 12:09
9.511…

9 + 5 + 1 + 1 = 16

1 + 6 = 7

VK’s APL is 7/10

If all numbers are added up and reduced to a single digit you’ll notice his meter is climbing digit by digit.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 December, 12:00
may i ask why? this is a movie and patriots in control, ncswic, ect ect. should be celebrating, no? all i see is people having harder and harder time.
why get mad? Patriots in control so anything coming out thats bs we know who to point to?

trust the plan! ( insert more catchphrase here)

if i didn't have catchphrases to lean on i might care too...

22 December, 02:09
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
People are actually hurting, dying, divorcing, mental stress high, cancer increase, businesses struggling ect. This is not a game.

22 December, 02:09
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
People are actually hurting, dying, divorcing, mental stress high, cancer increase, businesses struggling ect. This is not a game.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 December, 11:53
If you aren’t pissed you might want to make sure you have a pulse

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
22 December, 11:29
glad to see im not alone

Little Mac @LittleMac
22 December, 11:28
It's all an act! The green shirt! Like he is still on the battlefield. I will be happy when they all exit stage left.
But maybe there is a comm here? Will there be the death of a 4 star on the horizon? Milley perhaps?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 December, 11:21
It reminds me for some strange reason of the nurses dancing in the hospitals...Surreal as if they have all gone mad!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 December, 11:21
This say it all really the flag gets draped and the lady on the right brings out a flag that says to me death to america

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
22 December, 11:44
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
exactly what i thought

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 December, 11:56
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Scum of the Earth.

Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
22 December, 11:19
This looks like a code to me ... anyone has a hint?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 December, 11:10
Alittle higher please!!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
22 December, 10:33
The whole dog and pony show pissed me completely off. F'em

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 December, 10:22
Pissed off sheep magically turn into reasoned human beings.

One other analogy being some nuts are harder to crack than others.

Widget 260 @widget260
22 December, 10:12
I was secretly hoping for a mass arrest last night. All the players were there! Ugh.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 December, 10:12
Even knowing what I know I told my husband America best never find out where they film this movie-actors or not. I want blood.