Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
mark kub @markkub
23 December, 09:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I found that Presidential Seal, the photo is posted as wallpaper. I do not know what this means and if past Presidents have used it. https://wallpapercave.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 December, 12:21
NOT THE OFFICIAL PRESIDENTIAL SEAL......ALSO GREEN SCREENS COME IN HANDY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Philipp Anon @gigu
22 December, 12:05
Was everything that was shown in a year shot in a week, or does zelensky have all the same clothes in his closet?

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
21 December, 10:03
Still waiting. Oh yeah today is 1221. Nothing happened!

Drew USA @USADrew18
22 December, 12:10
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
I thought today was finally the day everyone was to be arrested?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 December, 09:57
CASTLEROCK

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 December, 09:56
❤️😃💥👍Happy Wednesday Kim !!...good to see you

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 December, 09:59
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thanks Daniel.
You too!