Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Vicki Lord @Vlord
22 December, 09:05
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
Warrior spirit born through battle hardships and experience, walking with God through darkness into light…..We now walk in the path of light and are never truly alone. HE walks with us in strength. 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 December, 12:36
Nana has been this way my whole life.
Just God and me, that's it, but that is and has always been enough!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
21 December, 11:56
back attcha ❤️

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
21 December, 09:21
❤️❣️

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
21 December, 08:55
Warriors, I feel you 🔥❤️

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Patty Malek @patty888
21 December, 04:34
I have never loved being alone more than at this time....I would rather be alone than with people who are not my people..that's a prison.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 December, 03:30
agree with all but the silent thing😏..have yelled at supermarkets full of people....during the PAN demic.😐

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
21 December, 02:08
Alone yet Together…WWG1WGA!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
21 December, 02:08
I'm definitely not an Alpha female but I do have mad respect for the strong ones

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
21 December, 01:41
Bless all of us and big hugs to all of you.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
21 December, 01:26
Saves her energy for when she has to roar.

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
21 December, 01:07
Love! #truth

Selah 321 @Selah
21 December, 01:04
So much truth to this ... keep your light bright... speak with assurance. Confidence is the key ... but we must learn to temper our words with patience...many are not ready for the full truth... I find small bites make people curious and willing to listen more.. otherwise they are overwhelmed and less willing to hear us. Metamorphosis difficult from scratch. I began my journey with fear.... but have found strength , enlightenment and a fierce anger that keeps my light burning bright..God is with us..

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 December, 12:39
Today I’m alone with a dead in the water car in my garage and snow falling and a ground blizzard coming and 40 below windchills. There are certain times when a handy man would be greatly appreciated…

I’m no one @Iam4truth
21 December, 12:01
LOVE THIS!! 💞

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 December, 11:54
💜

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 December, 12:54
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
🎯

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
21 December, 11:49
ABSOLUTELU!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
21 December, 11:47
So many of us out there❤️

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
21 December, 11:44
Thank you.

I love this.

God bless us. May He keep us and be gracious unto us.

May all that have come up to steal kill and destroy our Work from Him --- be scattered by fire.
AMEN

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
21 December, 11:44
Thank you.

I love this.

God bless us. May He keep us and be gracious unto us.

May all that have come up to steal kill and destroy our Work from Him --- be scattered by fire.
AMEN

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 December, 11:40
❤️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 December, 11:27
🎯