Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 December, 08:09
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I just had one of my leftist fb contacts post an article like this, with the comment
'Its coming...'

He is one of the lost... I doubt no matter what evidence he is presented with, he will not change his mind.

6% will be lost forever...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
19 December, 09:37
I’ve always wondered if I’ll go back home, Newport was a dream 30 years ago, now it’s farmland but there’s much beauty in Oregon…. just got to stay out of the commie city.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 December, 10:41
I upgraded from North Cali to Northwest WA State ! 🙃

Only people mentioned by ConservativeConservative in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 December, 11:02
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
I stationed at Whidby Island in 1994, and couldn't find enough reasons to leave !

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
19 December, 11:05
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Beautiful spot- can’t blame you !