jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
18 December, 08:04
❄️ Baby it's COLD outside"...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 11:53
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
It is getting cold outside for sure here in TN.

Nana saw a report from the weather man that we are about to have a very large winter storm across most of the country. Please prepare in case there is ice an power outages.

Check on your neighbors and other family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
19 December, 05:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In Northeast Pa too. If you need a little heat, i have seen the DYI Clay Pot heaters. You just need a Candle and cover the pot somehow. People say one heats a small room. I know times are tough with heat so Pray and Stay Warm Everyone. Maybe if we all focus on the storm moving quickly, it will ! 😊👍❤🙏❤🙏❤

Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
19 December, 06:41
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Thanks for sharing! I dont know how unless there is the right share button. Merry and Healthy Christmas! 😊👍🙏❤🌠

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 December, 06:31
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Very cool! Any alternatives to a Clay Pot?

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
19 December, 06:44
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Perhaps a heavy ceramic pot. Not sure. I saw these directions on Pinterest...check it out. 😊👍🙏❤