Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 December, 02:13
So this is what we know...

The FBI, CIA, IRS, CDC, WHO, etc etc, have all been created for us to trust them yet they’re simultaneously trying to murder us, take away our free speech and take away our wealth.

To be honest, it sounds like the British crown believed the Revolutionary War never ended and they used psychological warfare to hijack the “American belief system” to manipulate us to believe these things!

THE BULLSHIT STOPS NOW!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
18 December, 03:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So was the Fed. IRS is collection agency for the Fed, FBI all 3 started same time, FBI is the mussel, cover up crew and the BAR (British Accreditation Registry) are an over laid "legal system" not constitutional "lawful system" . They are land pirates and the original 13 amendment excluded them from government office! All extensions from the 10 mile x 10 mile foreign owned and operated "city state" operating under the crown as UNITED STATES INC.!
UN, WEF (World Economic Forum) and Bank of international settlements. All controllers!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
Puerto Rico trust #2 by "treasury order". look up the cooper files at supremelaw.org
07:41 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luigicarini in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
18 December, 09:46
In response Luigi Carini to his Publication
@luigicarini , i just finished reading the cooper files, per your suggestion and HOLY SHIT THIS NEEDS TO BE ALL OVER TWITTER, TS, FB, AND ANY OTHER PLATFORM FOLKS HAVE ACCESS TO. i have access to nothing but AU or I'd plaster it myself. this investigation makes a whole lot of sense based on lots of bits and pieces of other stuff I've been reading for years but couldn't put together.

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
18 December, 11:30
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
it is indeed the reason many patriots have paid with their life.
Paul Mitchell himself was arrested on an out of district USDC warrant in february 2014, and given diesel therapy for many months. i believe the corrupt obama doj kodnapped him across state lines more than 40 times, never long enough at one facility to gaon a call orbstamps for mail, until he arrived at Springfield federal medical prison , where he managed to then file papers and get himself out. His credentials as an investigator for US coast guard and results freeing children from Arizona CPS speak for themselves. he was targetted for his beliefs