Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 December, 12:30
Sorry for my absence Patriots.

Fast getaway with the Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
20 December, 12:09
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
❄️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 December, 03:16

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 December, 12:42
*side note - Bob Dylan produces some of his albums under the pseudonym ’Jack Frost’.
An anon name, if you will.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 December, 10:54
what a sync!!!! i learned to ski at jack frost!!!!! AND i was just thinking this morning if i planned a trip to the poconos would that count as a gift!

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
18 December, 10:13
Smarter than he thinks. ❤️

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 December, 10:21
LooP posted this heart
Frozen things?
Like assets?
And Julie Green did speak of a big winter storm hitting the east coast soon, DC being the main focus.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 December, 10:00
Nice!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 December, 09:30

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
18 December, 09:32
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
18 December, 09:22
oh wow I never would have guessed. Jack Frost is owned by Vail resorts which is actually owned by Vanguard/Blackrock ….hmmm

18 December, 09:29
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Vail resorts also owns Hunter Mountain.

The Epic pass allows you to ski all the Vail mountains.

18 December, 09:31
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Actually BlackRock is trying to buy up a lot of housing around the resorts they back. They try to Air BNB them. The money they make is used toward the purchase of more and more houses. This is taking away housing from all the locals who live in the area. Many can't even find places to rent because of this. Many towns are banishing them from their area.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
18 December, 08:27
😊 If this is where I think it is, I was born about 3 hrs West of there.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
18 December, 08:12
Noice! ♧♡♧

I am What I am @OfLight
18 December, 08:09
well done is right! thank you

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 December, 08:04
GJ Patriot! Hope it will make more sense soon.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

suZy Connolly @suZq14
20 December, 08:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
jfk jnr?

18 December, 07:11

Lily B.... @LilyB
18 December, 07:03
Ohhh... You found it. Nice!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
18 December, 07:02
PA ——-
hmmm
good find

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 December, 07:00
👏👍Well done Angela.