1 or 2 jabs &/or a Booster
REMEMBER
there are many Healing technologies that will be released
THAT CAN HEAL IN AN INSTANT.

As I *understand* it
these have been in use for countless years
by the Super Soldiers in Space
& Special Forces on Earth
as they rescue MILLIONS & MILLIONS of children.
Med Beds for all those who go into the D.U.M.B.S.
Not only for physical recovery, but psychological as well.

Whether it be Med Beds or Frequencies or Crystals
there are endless painless ways to HEAL HUMANITY
from Big Pharma & all that is coming.

Gene Decode said the deep state have been living
on technology a million years ahead of where we are now.

Q The Storm Rider has been a bit less exuberant
& posted that the U.S. Military has Tech decades ahead
of where we are now
that includes Time & Space travel
designed by Tesla & John G Trump.

HELP IS ON THE WAY 🙏💞

#GESARA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie MAGA @susieQ
18 December, 02:26
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I am praying for Med Beds; so many need their benefits. I understand cancer patients first, rightfully so. What is the order of who gets to use them? I am vaccine damaged from MMR as a child; deaf in right ear since then. Will the med beds restore nerve deafness? How do we find out they are available, in our areas?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
I have tinnitus for as long as I can remember, plus hearing loss in both ears, more loss in left ear. Been on the LiveWave Crystal Healing Patches for 12 days. 6 days in, and I was home sick with the flu, we were taking my temp, and for the first time in 10-15 years, I heard the thermometer beeper going off!!! Faint, but I still heard it....
04:21 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response Susie MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by onanonanonkansas in this post can reply
Susie MAGA @susieQ
18 December, 05:31
In response STEVE ENGR MAN to his Publication
How exciting. I have nerve deafness...so am not sure how what you did will help me?? I can barely hear even with hearing aids; I would give anything to hear perfectly without them! Feel like I've missed so much.

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
18 December, 06:34
In response Susie MAGA to her Publication
Go to my homepage and check our Lifewave site. we’re just starting and learning as we go. These healing patches use crystals tecnology, to help our bodies renew and generate our own new stem cells! Our bodies wont reject them! These stem cells have intelligence to go to any area of our bodies and become any tissues that need healed or rebuilt.