I find out Tuesday of I have ovarian cancer... if anyone has vibes 😔
12:48 PM - Dec 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply
Christian Fuchs @Fuqsqristian172021
21 December, 01:46
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Ivermectin azi&cds. Hydroxychlorquin
Cancer is not your enemy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kym Roy @KRoy_2
20 December, 04:31
Thinking of you today and sending you love and light!💖 Prayers for all clear! 🙏🛐🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
20 December, 02:45
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 December, 01:06
kim i have taken iodine drops in water everyday, worked at a couple health food stores♥️

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
19 December, 12:22
sending love & prayers

Blu Bird donated @se0861
19 December, 12:07
Sending healing prayers 💖🙏

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
19 December, 11:51
God bless you sister!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 December, 11:11
May the Lord bless you and keep, May His Light shine upon you and give you His peace. 🙏
Make your body alkaline. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. 😇

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 December, 11:09
🙏🙏🙏

chore Toke @choretoke
19 December, 11:07
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 December, 10:59
I am a Ovarian cancer survivor! stage #1 !
Very Thankful to still be here! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Sending Prayers for the Same Outcome for You Sister if it turns out positive! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😘❤️💫

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 December, 10:56
Sending prayers your way.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 December, 10:55
🙏💖I am saying many Prayers & Sending many Good Vibes to YOU💙🙏God Bless & Much Love 💖

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
19 December, 10:55
sending you much love and prayers

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
19 December, 08:53
Hi Kim, I haven't checked in for a while... this is not what I like to see. I will be thinking of you with positive vibes only! I pray that you are finding your calm to curb the anxiety and pray that our Lord just hold you through this hurdle in your life🙏 Stay strong warrior and have blessed holidays with your kiddos❤️❤️

Tom Grant @GrantQ
19 December, 02:53
Prayers, love and positive vibes on they're way to you Patriot. No matter what the outcome on Tuesday you've got this, you are a Warrior.
Much love

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 December, 02:14
Will🙏🙏🙏all is well ✨💖✨💫
Release fear and trust in God's Love ... feel the calmness in your heart thru yr Faith... All Is Well for you 💖

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
18 December, 08:27
Praying for you! 🙏🙏🙏

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
18 December, 08:19
I pray that you don't. while waiting for "Their" prognosis, read out loud some of the healing verses of the Bible that tell you you are made in God's image, that Jesus's death on the cross paid not only for our sins but any sickness - we were meant to be healthy and happy - as above so below. Say positive affirmations and prayers out loud - declare that cancer has NO HOLD over you now or ever. That you do NOT give it permission to be inside your body and see white sparkling light coming from God's hands above streaming down into the top of your head, sparkling, burning off every possible cancer cell inside. We ask that you be returned to 100% health in Jesus's name...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 December, 08:17
sending you love and prayers
GOD has got you 🙏

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
18 December, 08:16
Prayers up for you, and also for your family! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

Bee Saved @BSaved
18 December, 08:15
🙏🙏's up for good news Patriot!

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
18 December, 08:13

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 December, 08:12
Ivermectin, AND NO bad report.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 December, 08:11
sending you the best vibes
honestly if i were you i would start the ivm protocol right away just to be sure 👍 💯
sending you love, comfort, hugs, good vibes and healing 💖 ✨
search ivermectin on dirt road discussions on telegram for tons of info/testimonials ♥️🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
18 December, 08:11
sending you the best vibes
honestly if i were you i would start the ivm protocol right away just to be sure 👍 💯
sending you love, comfort, hugs, good vibes and healing 💖 ✨
search ivermectin on dirt road discussions on telegram for tons of info/testimonials ♥️🙏

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
18 December, 08:10
praying everything turns out ok friend

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts