John Carter @Horns11
17 December, 02:43
Psalm 119: 165, 172-173/ The Peace of God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor for someone else and not myself.
During this holiday season, I ask that you give protection and care over Mr. Carter. Please bless him with your kindness and grace as we go through a spiritually difficult time.
Please surround John with friends and family who have his best interests in mind.
Give him comfort, give him strength and dignity.
We do not always know what is in another's heart, but you God, you know. Grant peace and serenity so that John patiently awaits your miracles in his life.
In your name we pray....
12:09 PM - Dec 18, 2022
In response John Carter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
John Carter @Horns11
18 December, 01:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you sir for your service!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 December, 01:17
You are welcome.
I am a little rough around the edges and not what many would think that I would be like.
My life has been a gift- I almost died by 28, but God had different plans.
Keep shining your light, John... Bright and steady in the spiritual storm.
I see you....

John Carter @Horns11
18 December, 01:00
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
God bless you Charlie anything but lost. To Him be the Glory, through which we are enabled to become overcomers.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 December, 07:04
Merry Christmas Mr. Carter.
Never enough hours in a regular day to do all that needs to be done.
May you be blessed by the Holly Spirit, and continue your journey by Jesus' side.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for your friendship.