JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 December, 09:55
Your diet is more important today than ever. You cannot continue to unconsciously consume and expect yourself to digest the information that is forthcoming. Fasting was only step one of bringing your attention to this fact. This subject is almost always very triggering but that's not my concern. Giving it to you straight is why I get paid the big bucks, lol. Good Morning.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 December, 10:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
The problem with eating right tho is getting good food.
No one really has access year round to clean food now. Even things we see that are advertised as Natural and Clean most of the time are still NOT.

We need this industry cleaned up fast, ppl living this slave life right now barely surviving each day with their head above water fight the battle of falling off the cliff to homelessness and hunger for their children already. Eating clean takes much time and usually a lot more $$s.

We need to fix this fast!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I walked into a Whole Foods Nana and everything was dead. Right you are. Farmer's Markets and homegrown are our best bets for now.
01:36 AM - Dec 17, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 December, 09:09
I wish we could grow all year round in NJ. This year we were battling those Chinese Lantern bugs and chem trails. They did a number on our berry bushes. I really hope we can turn this around.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 December, 09:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We lost apples figs, and peaches to late frost... not one blossin survived. 😔

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 December, 08:59
Many of us grow, jar, and preserve around here. Try and find a fresh tomatoe for a sandwich, or nice fresh lookin lettuce without the brown stuff on the stem.
It just disheartning these days..

Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 December, 08:40
those too are being choked.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 December, 12:02
I know hun, but not possible for everyone now.
How quickly can we turn this around?
Is it as simple as stoping pesticides & changing ingredients?
Changing processes to go from farm to table?
You know Nana has questions!

None None @MUDD
17 December, 12:34
People need to grow what they can and learn from each other to improve their soil and not use tap water...easier said then done; and in conjunction with that, why are we remaining silent about the fookin chemtrails?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 December, 02:22
The whole game changes when we flip the switch. Look at the number of corporations that are about to go belly up. When disclosure happens, everything shifts.