Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 December, 09:41
Are the Anon accounts that were suspended, now part of a criminal investigation involving the FBI and Twitter?

That’s why they haven’t been restored?

🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Shofar @Sukkot2030
hey I'm a nobody and I'm not an anon -- I just trashed Obama and Hillary and praised Trump and still suspended
10:06 PM - Dec 16, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sukkot2030 in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
16 December, 10:45
In response Last Shofar to his Publication
We are all "somebody". Even if you were a small account, like I was, maybe something you posted got the attention of someone. Thats what matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 10:41
We can all identify with this! 👇🏻🤣🤣🤣

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 December, 12:56
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Keep the pot a stir.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 December, 10:36
You ABSOLUTELY ARE something. You are a Patriot. A digital warrior. You got suspended (like me and so many of our brothers and sisterss) because we kept hitting the target.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 December, 10:27
None of us believe we are any more special than the other. If you're fighting the good fight, you are one of us, period.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
16 December, 10:21
you truly are a somebody...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 December, 10:20

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 December, 10:11
That makes you "somebody":
A Patriot!!!