In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
2 days after VK shared my STARS photo, VK posted a logo,
@angelahart17018 found the logo connected to JACKFROST

Anagram of JACKFROST ...
JFK STARS OC

OC ... ORION Constellation?

VK has posted a photo of ORION's Belt before saying IC Home

🌟💛🌟💛🌟💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
20 December, 03:36
Snow guns, cats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 December, 10:17
Hmm…

William Filer @TahoeBilly
18 December, 10:12
VK's last repost 2 days ago? I smell things are close.

Sorry, but "plot guessing" is something I do all day and in my sleep. Here we have the ultimate "script" playing out in real time. Here's a vision I just put together....

One night here soon Emergency Warning system goes off, people are told to get indoors, head home, imminent attack from Russia is possible.

Military and Nat Guard have cover to hit the streets asap and provide safety. At some point, TV, Net, Radio go dark, maybe right as Warning system goes out, maybe a bit later.

10 days of darkness. Military tells people to remain calm and they don't really know what is going on. MRE's provided to those caught out ect. No one knows if an attack is coming or not.

10 days later TV's come back on it's the Military, who has refused Biden's orders as SCOTUS has removed him from power.

It's going to be Biblical!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
18 December, 10:25
In response William Filer to his Publication
Sounds great, except for “soon”!
We’ve been hearing “soon” for a long time (months/years)📢
Never knew the word “soon” had such a long life shelf expectancy 😡🤮
“Soon” it will B 2026 as well Right?

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
18 December, 11:38
In response William Filer to his Publication
We stand ready to follow the orders of the President and Commander in Chief Donald J Trump. It will be biblical indeed!

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
17 December, 06:07
would sure love to see a certain evergreen go tiiiimmmmbbbeeerrrrr!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 December, 04:54

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 December, 11:18

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
17 December, 11:02
💫Beautiful! I love sitting outside at night looking at the sky!💫

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
17 December, 10:41
Stunning. The rich greens fade to the crispness of the sky and stars!

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
17 December, 08:51
any idea what kind of pines those are?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
21 December, 02:53
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
They are called a Hoop Pine

memes matter @NoComment
17 December, 08:44
wow🌠

Iam Mie @iammiele
17 December, 12:05
Are the stars moving or perhaps its the trees?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 December, 04:39
it’s a song for the soul .

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
16 December, 08:51
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Thank you for posting. Maybe this song means more than we ever knew.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 December, 10:39
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
......But I could've told you Vincent -- this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you......

Betsy Ross @BetsyRoss1204
16 December, 12:54
🙂 I phones are great, but the person taking the picture obviously has a gift! Thank you for sharing.

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
17 December, 11:11
In response Betsy Ross to her Publication
I agree! I have an older model I-Phone and most of my photos do not justify the brilliant colors I often see...not sure if is the photographer or the phone.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 December, 11:57
I see Orions belt, but it is upside down compared to what I see. What country or state are you in?

16 December, 06:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Queensland, Australia

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 December, 11:28
🤩Awesome

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 December, 10:31
Sync. Just listened to Starry Starry Night! ❤️

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
16 December, 10:18
💙

suZy Connolly @suZq14
16 December, 10:16
stars seen from scotland look more like led block lights when zoomed in

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Alan Morales @alanunotrece
16 December, 08:22
Yes it is! I took this picture last saturday, It remembers me VK’s home and Betelgeuse. I live in Panama City (Central America). Thank you for sharing your picture, have a nice day :)

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 December, 08:51
In response Alan Morales to his Publication
Love Night shots they're so gorgeous!
Yours reminded me of the night shot I got of orion and the blood moon together in the sky we had on election night.

16 December, 09:44
In response Alan Morales to his Publication
Thanks Alan, great photo 🌟🌟🌟

Looking forward to betelgeuse turning night into day ...
hopefully 2023